David is a proud graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park, with a degree in Economics. David joined the insurance industry directly out of college and has over 28 years of experience in the industry. He is currently licensed in MD, VA, DC, PA, FL and NC. David also has obtained the ChFC designation (Chartered Financial Consultant.) David has lived and worked in Annapolis for 25 years. He has been married to his high school sweetheart since 1990 and they have two children. In addition, David is a retired triathlete, having competed in over 40 triathlons including two full Ironman distance races and two half Ironman distance races. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, mountain biking and going to movies with his family. David may be reached at (410) 648-4163 or email@example.com.
The Latest Articles
- How Telecommuting Can Play a Key Role in Business Continuity August 14, 2019
- Wedding Registry Survey: What Couples Didn’t Register For (But Wish They Did) August 12, 2019
- 6 Tips to Track Your Small Business Expenses August 7, 2019
- Is Your New Car Covered Under Your Auto Insurance Policy? August 2, 2019
- 4 Things to Avoid When Using Public Wi-Fi July 31, 2019