David is a proud graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park, with a degree in Economics. David joined the insurance industry directly out of college and has over 28 years of experience in the industry. He is currently licensed in MD, VA, DC, PA, FL and NC. David also has obtained the ChFC designation (Chartered Financial Consultant.) David has lived and worked in Annapolis for 25 years. He has been married to his high school sweetheart since 1990 and they have two children. In addition, David is a retired triathlete, having competed in over 40 triathlons including two full Ironman distance races and two half Ironman distance races. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, mountain biking and going to movies with his family. David may be reached at (410) 648-4163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Articles
- Does Your Life Insurance Policy Offer This Surprising Benefit? October 14, 2019
- What is Guaranteed Replacement Cost? October 11, 2019
- 7 Tips for Developing Your Family’s Fire Escape Plan October 3, 2019
- Here’s Why You Should Always Sleep with the Door Closed October 2, 2019
- What to Know Before Trading In Your Car October 2, 2019