David is a proud graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park, with a degree in Economics. David joined the insurance industry directly out of college and has over 28 years of experience in the industry. He is currently licensed in MD, VA, DC, PA, FL and NC. David also has obtained the ChFC designation (Chartered Financial Consultant.) David has lived and worked in Annapolis for 25 years. He has been married to his high school sweetheart since 1990 and they have two children. In addition, David is a retired triathlete, having competed in over 40 triathlons including two full Ironman distance races and two half Ironman distance races. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, mountain biking and going to movies with his family. David may be reached at (410) 648-4163 or email@example.com.
The Latest Articles
- Safe Driving Tips for Hauling Your Outdoor Gear July 1, 2020
- Digital Estate Planning: What Happens to Online Logins After You’re Gone? June 30, 2020
- Grilling Safety Tips for Propane, Charcoal and Gas Grills June 26, 2020
- Auto Safety Features: The Good. The Helpful. The Annoying? June 25, 2020
- 40 Road Trip Games and Activities June 24, 2020