Matt has over 20 years of experience in all phases of insurance. He is a licensed insurance agent in MD, VA, DC, PA and NC. Matt graduated from Salisbury University – Perdue School of Business with a degree in Marketing. Matt joined Mathes Insurance in May of 2012. Matt has lived in Annapolis since 1987. He is married and has three children. He enjoys surfing and visits to the beach, playing and coaching soccer with his kids and cooking with his wife. Matt may be contacted at (410) 775-5436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Articles
- Does Your Life Insurance Policy Offer This Surprising Benefit? October 14, 2019
- What is Guaranteed Replacement Cost? October 11, 2019
- 7 Tips for Developing Your Family’s Fire Escape Plan October 3, 2019
- Here’s Why You Should Always Sleep with the Door Closed October 2, 2019
- What to Know Before Trading In Your Car October 2, 2019