Suzanne joined Mathes Insurance in 2017 after a 20+ year career in the Telecommunications Industry as a sales and marketing professional. She is licensed in MD. Suzanne graduated from Framingham State College with a degree in Psychology and is currently working toward obtaining her Maryland Property and Casualty license. She has been a member of the Crofton community for over 18 years and lives with her husband, three daughters and two dogs. Suzanne is an avid runner and enjoys participating in local running events each year. Suzanne can be reached at 443-928-4805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Articles
- How Telecommuting Can Play a Key Role in Business Continuity August 14, 2019
- Wedding Registry Survey: What Couples Didn’t Register For (But Wish They Did) August 12, 2019
- 6 Tips to Track Your Small Business Expenses August 7, 2019
- Is Your New Car Covered Under Your Auto Insurance Policy? August 2, 2019
- 4 Things to Avoid When Using Public Wi-Fi July 31, 2019