Matt has over 20 years of experience in all phases of insurance. He is a licensed insurance agent in MD, VA, DC, PA and NC. Matt graduated from Salisbury University – Perdue School of Business with a degree in Marketing. Matt joined Mathes Insurance in May of 2012. Matt has lived in Annapolis since 1987. He is married and has three children. He enjoys surfing and visits to the beach, playing and coaching soccer with his kids and cooking with his wife. Matt may be contacted at (410) 775-5436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Articles
- How Do I Get Roadside Service Coverage with My Auto Policy? May 17, 2019
- The Hidden Risk Many Homeowners Ignore May 15, 2019
- Quiz: How Do You Know if a Long-Term Care Policy is Right for You? May 13, 2019
- Buyer’s Remorse: Can You Guess What Homeowners Regret Most? May 13, 2019
- Don’t Ignore That Car Recall. Here’s Why. May 10, 2019